Thursday, November 18, 2010

Filler Post: Who Is POOR PRINCE?

Filler Post:

Who Is POOR PRINCE

Well,This blog is running for 3 months already but still
You all know me as Mr.Poor Prince, just that right?
 so I think its time for me to introduce myself a bit.

My true name is MELVIN LUMABAN COYNE,
20 years old guy from Cavite City ,Philippines.
5'8" in height and more or less 110 lbs in weight.
I have fair complexion, black "EMO" hair ,
black colored eyes, and a thin body.
I'm second to the oldest among my 3 siblings.


hmmm, Well what else I could say,
RED is my favorite color,
Spaghetti is my favorite Food,
my hobby is to DRAW


Blogging and gaming(DOTA-Defense Of The Ancient)
is my hobby.
I am  also Active in Facebook and Twitter.
hmmm, This blog wasn't really my first .I had blogs before
such as "Hall of Fame" and "In my Mind".
But I find blogging Boring beFore.



Well if you know Blue Dreamer of Blue Dreamer's TOP FIVE,
he is actually my cousin and the one who encouraged me to blog again. Well, he's always like that, motivating other bloggers online.... hehe




hmmm I like people who is:
-Honest,
 -Simple,
-Joker yet not annoying
-Kind
-Jolly

Well what do I hate the most with a person
-Boastful
-Rude
-Too Noisy

hmmm I don't know what else to say
if you still have questions you can ask me
through comments.



I would also want to take this opportunity to thank you all,
for the wonderful support you've been giving me
I really do appreciate that.





gif animation creator

22 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

hey dude... get well soon okay!!!
will look forward to your next post
cheers!

EngrMoks said...

Naks naman pinsan mo pala si Bluedreamer...daming solo pics ha...vain ka rin? hehe

Caroline said...

whoaa! lotsa pictures of u here! :D haha at 1st i look at the way u comment also quite similar to Milton! n was wondering if any related.

Caroline said...

so! he is ur cousin! :D the 1st i saw ur name with Coyne, i tot u n him sibling! LOL!!

Caroline said...

thanx for supporting my blog too, Melvin! cheers! :D

Alice Law said...

Wow~! My great pleasure to know more about you, Melvin! No wonder you and Milton look alike, you are actually cousins.^-^

Hehe, both also charming! You too, keep well and have a wonderful weekend!

Xprosaic said...

Nice to meet u poor prince! hehehehehhehe... and continue blogging... have fun expressing yourself always! hehehehhehehe

Twilight Man said...

Your face can get you hired as an actor or model in Malaysia. Keep blogging and make friends. Thanks for entertaining me!

Ishmael F. Ahab said...

Whoa! Pinsan mo pala si Blue? Haha. God bless to you at sa iyong pag-ba-blog.

anney said...

It's so nice to know more about you! Magpinsan pala kayo ni Blue!

krn said...

cute pics :)

[SK] said...

oh, you are bluedreamer's cousin!! my god, i didn't know it until you tell us here.. hahaha!!

[SK] said...

actually when i see your real name, your surname Coyne kind of reminded me of bluedreamer.. hmmm, and i was right!! there must be some relationship~~ :p

[SK] said...

hope you're enjoying blogging so far.. nice to meet you Melvin~~ :)

Mariuca said...

20 yrs old only, so young! :D

Mariuca said...

Melvin, u are a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing the pics! :D

Mariuca said...

But I think I shall still call u Prince, I kinda like that name on you.. :)

foongpc said...

Oh so you are called Melvin! Hi Melvin! Haha

foongpc said...

Haha! You already told me earlier Milton is your cousin so no surprises here : )

foongpc said...

Cute pics : )

MinnieRunner said...

Seems like you are finding blogging boring again? Hope you come back with blogging. See you around!

register web domain said...

I feel that, beautiful and good character girl without money is the poor prince. I don't know who is that?